Add users without invite while using SSO

We are configured to use our company SSO so users have to be in our list of users.

How do I add users without sending an invite. I want to add users but not send out the invite and requiring them to accept the invite. With SSO, I can't just add users to a sheet, they have to be in the user list.

Best Answer

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Jon Kocen,

Since your organization seems to have a specific process established for provisioning users, if you haven't done yet, I would recommend opening a ticket with our Support team via this form so that the specifics about your account can be discussed in detail. I'd like to add, however, that the User Auto Provisioning tool would work separately from any integrated auto-provisioning tool such as Azure Active Directory.

Cheers!

Julio

Answers

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator

Hi @Jon Kocen,

Have you considered enabling the User Auto Provisioning feature? This could be a possible solution for new users with validated domains in your organization to automatically enrol in your organization plan after their first sign in. Otherwise adding users from your end will require the newly enrolled user to accept the invitation.

I hope this can be of help.

Cheers!

Julio

• We are using a SAML connector for authentication. It looks like if I get our nasa.gov domain set up with the string in the Domain section, we can set up users to be auto provisioned. I take it that we would be able to add any user in our domain to a group we have set up?

Thanks

Jon.

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Jon Kocen,

Since your organization seems to have a specific process established for provisioning users, if you haven't done yet, I would recommend opening a ticket with our Support team via this form so that the specifics about your account can be discussed in detail. I'd like to add, however, that the User Auto Provisioning tool would work separately from any integrated auto-provisioning tool such as Azure Active Directory.

Cheers!

Julio