Scheduled Reports

I set up a report to send a weekly email xls extract from a sheet. I want to stop the report but can't find the sheet after backing up a folder, creating a revised version without email reports, and forgetting about it. Probably missing something simple but I cant find the sheet to stop the report.

Answers

• Amanda Alv
    Amanda Alv ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

There may be other ways, but I would take the exact name as it shows on the excel attachment and enter that into the Search field at the top of the smartsheet window. A few options should automatically populate but if you're not sure which is it, select "More Results". From there, select "Report Names" under "Type". The results screen will show you the Location of the reports that meet that criteria.

Hope that helps!

• Thanks Amanda,

I tried the search and it was not found. It is possible I deleted the report and/or renamed the sheet and/or someone made a copy. I wonder if the report survives the copy process, especially if someone takes it to their sheets or otherwise removes permissions to the sheet. I'll look into next week with a colleague who got the report. I don't think I got it and he was a recipient on the report I set up initially.

Still hoping for a Smartsheet "Show me my reports feature".

Pete

• Amanda Alv
    Amanda Alv ✭✭✭✭✭

I know that making a copy of a report will not carry over the "send attachment" options, but those other options you listed are certainly possible. Yikes, good luck! And yes, that report feature is a great idea! You should definitely submit that as feedback - we could all benefit from that!!

Have a great weekend!

• Amanda Alv
    Amanda Alv ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey Pete! Do you have Admin access on your account? If so, I stumbled across something and thought it might help you as well. From the Admin Center, under Manage Licensed Users, you can select "More Actions" and then "Sheet Access". This report downloads not only sheets, but dashboards and reports as well! This should show you everything that you have published.