I found the below template in Google, but I cannot find it in Smartsheet?

I am looking for a 90 day plan to present in an interview and I cannot find this template in my Smartsheet account

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Have you checked in your Sheets folder and/or used the search bar to type in various key words within the sheet title?

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

• Luke Boulio
    Luke Boulio ✭✭✭

Yes, nothing comes up in templates or any folder with 30, 60 or 90. When I select "Use in Smartsheet" on the Excel template, from the Google search, it says my email already has an account. I get sent to my account, but I can not find the 90 day template...

• I am having the same problem.

I would like to use one of the templates from here ->

https://www.smartsheet.com/free-meeting-minutes-templates-microsoft-word

However when I click to download in Smartsheet, I am prompted to sign in for a free account. I already have an account with my company - which I am logged in to. I can't find a way to get the template unless I register for a free account.

I've tried searching for the template from within my own account - looking in both Help and Templates under the template name as well as the contributor name (Kate Eby) but nothing comes up.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @KateF

I hope you're well and safe!

Yes, it's strange because I've seen pages where it works, but on most, it doesn't, and it's probably because Smartsheet changed the process.

If you haven't already, I recommend submitting a support ticket through the new Smartsheet Support Portal.

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.