How do I link data back to Intake Sheet from Metadata?

I have an Intake Sheet (New) Project Request Sheet to provision a project with a set of templates. Within the set of templates I have a Team Roster, which is used to request resources such as a Project Manager, R&D, Engineer, etc by a check-box. This check-box data is written to the Metadata, and then also written back to the New Project Request Sheet. After the check-box is checked, there is automation in the New Project Request sheet that notifies the are manager to assign an SME to the project.

I recently added a check-box to request a Project Manager. I added the check-box to the team roster, back to the Metadata, however, it is not linking back to the Intake Sheet (New Project Request Sheet)

from the Metadata like the others, so it is not triggering the automation to notify the area manager to assign an SME.

Attached are the Team Roster, where the checkbox is checked, then the Metadata showing it says "true" but it doesn't link back out to the Intake Sheet (New Project Request Sheet) like the OBM Required? data shows. I did show the Intake Sheet (New Project Request Sheet) to show that it automatically checks from the metadata when checked. So it's linked automatically not manually.

How do I write/link from the Metadata back to the Intake sheet (New Project Request sheet)

Answers