Email ID column overriding

Hi Team,

Hope you are doing Good!

I have "Email ID" Column, using data shuttle I'm moving data to that Column so in my input file that Email Id column will come with both person Email ID and Official Mail ID, first time personal and second time official and vice versa.

I need to split this, if personal ID comes put it in one column and official ID means put it different column.

IS there any way to achieve this.

Kindly help me on this.

Thanks,

Sandhiya P

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Sandhiya07

Are you able to post screen captures of your source sheet set up and your destination sheet? (But block out sensitive data).

If you have an identifier on the source sheet rows that tells you whether it's Email or Official Mail, you could use two different Data Mesh workflows: each workflow would have a Filter so it only brings over the rows with "Email" or "Official" and then you can change the mapping to go into different columns in the different workflows.

Cheers!

Genevieve

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Sandhiya07

Are you able to post screen captures of your source sheet set up and your destination sheet? (But block out sensitive data).

If you have an identifier on the source sheet rows that tells you whether it's Email or Official Mail, you could use two different Data Mesh workflows: each workflow would have a Filter so it only brings over the rows with "Email" or "Official" and then you can change the mapping to go into different columns in the different workflows.

Cheers!

Genevieve

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!