2022 Core Product PDU reporting

Options

Hello,

I recently took the 2022 core product certification test and was wondering where you submit PDU's to keep the certification up-to-date. When I search for the certification on the PMI website, nothing shows up. Any help would be appreciated!

Best Answer

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @anuelle

The Certification team is currently working on a way to track and display your PDU count. If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to reach out to your account representative or email training@smartsheet.com.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• devauxa
    devauxa ✭✭
    Options

Hello, is there any update on this ? I have the 2022 Product Core and 2023 Project management certs, wondering if it could count towards the PDUs requirements from PMI. Thanks !

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @devauxa

I checked in with the training team and they confirmed that PDUs apply to training only and not certification. I hope that helps!

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Keith Person
    Options

Hi all,

I attended the training held on Monday, 09/19, the first day of Engage 2022. What is the process to claim my PDUs?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• Bobby Nelson
    Bobby Nelson ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I received this answer:

We'll be rolling out the 2023 Core Product Certification in March 2023. Folks who have earned the 2022 certification have the option to renew their certification by either a) taking the 2023 exam or b) have earned at least 10 PDU's annually from the time of earning the certification. For example you earned your Core Product cert May 2022, so you have until May 2023 to earn 10 PDU's in order to receive the 2023 cert. You'll be eligible to receive the 2023 cert as soon as you earn your 10 PDU's, you won't have to wait until May!

Eligible PDU's are earned by taking Smartsheet training (vILT, eLearning or regional) and by attending Smartsheet events (Engage 2022 breakout sessions).

You can check your PDU status by viewing your Smartsheet University Profile (you can access your profile from the upper right drop-down menu on the Smartsheet University main screen). Your profile displays a list of course registrations, enrollment dates, status and PDU's earned. Don't worry if you don't see PDU's populated yet, we are working with the vendor to get those updated.

We're planning on rolling out the renewal process around the first of the year where we'll provide a mechanism for you to communicate your PDU status/recertification.