Report Summary with currency format

Andrea Zenner
Andrea Zenner ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 06/16/22 in Smartsheet Basics

Hello,

Is it possible to make the overall total summary in a report use the same formatting as the data it is rolling up? For example, I am summarizing costs but the sum at the top is just a number, not formatted for currency, it doesn't even add the commas.

Am I missing something in my report configuration? The lower groups summarize in curency format.

Andrea Zenner

Program Manager | Infrastructure & Operations

Apogee Enterprises

EAP | Mobilizer | Core Product Certified | Superstar

azenner@apog.com

Tags:

Best Answer

• Krissia B.
    Krissia B. Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Andrea Zenner

This looks to be an unexpected behaviour. Tested this on my end & I am not experiencing the same issue. I would recommend reaching out to Smartsheet Technical Support to further assist you with troubleshooting. Contact them by using the link here: https://help.smartsheet.com/contact/smartsheetapp

If your Smartsheet plan is eligible for Phone Support, call directly anytime.

• A list of phone numbers can be found by clicking on your account's profile icon on the bottom-left corner > "Plan Info..." > click "Call 24x7 Support" located at the bottom of the Account Administration pop-up window.

Cheers,

Krissia

Answers

• Krissia B.
    Krissia B. Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Andrea Zenner

This looks to be an unexpected behaviour. Tested this on my end & I am not experiencing the same issue. I would recommend reaching out to Smartsheet Technical Support to further assist you with troubleshooting. Contact them by using the link here: https://help.smartsheet.com/contact/smartsheetapp

If your Smartsheet plan is eligible for Phone Support, call directly anytime.

• A list of phone numbers can be found by clicking on your account's profile icon on the bottom-left corner > "Plan Info..." > click "Call 24x7 Support" located at the bottom of the Account Administration pop-up window.

Cheers,

Krissia