Hey, I’m Andrée!

Options
Andrée Starå
Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'm from the South of Sweden (but writing this from Italy by the Garda Lake)

I run a consulting business, and I'm a Smartsheet Expert & Partner and how I found and got started with Smartsheet is a funny story, or at least I think soo 😉

I'm also an Evernote Certified Consultant, and back in the day, there was an integration with Smartsheet, and I had a look but didn't get Smartsheet at first glance.

A couple of months later, I retook a look, and it just clicked, and I really saw the power and flexibility of the platform and the future potential, and I just knew that I had to be a partner in Sweden, Nordic, Europe, and the World. 😉 I contacted Smartsheet directly, and then the rest is history!

Thanks, Smartsheet, for the trust in me way back then! 🤗

I'm coming up to the sixth year being a Smartsheet Partner and to bet entirely on Smartsheet is one of my best business decisions ever.

I love it! ❤️ and I love developing Smartsheet solutions for clients and helping in the Smartsheet Community!

I have two wonderful daughters, nine and twelve, and a fantastic supporting wife that is part of the company but not (yet) Smartsheet savvy. (I'm working on it!) 😉

Fun facts, or at least points that you probably didn't know about me.

• I went one year to a music school and continued on a Media Program, and I was studying to become a sound technician/music producer, but then l started working in sales, and to become a name in the field of the music world would require many years more of school, so I decided to continue producing music as a hobby, and continue my career in sales instead.
  • I started producing my music at the music school, then I began to write lyrics and rapping, so yes, I can rap, or at least I could way back, like 20+ years ago.
  • I still produce music, but now it's not melodic hip-hop. It's Trance and club music.
  • Music Favorites, Swedish House Mafia, Above & Beyond, and more. 🔈 🔊 I listen to everything!
  • I love movies, and I have a gold card at the cinema. 🍿 🎥
  • I've been a model.

• I've interviewed Infinite Mass & an alien abductee. 👽
  • I love gadgets and tech, and I think I've tried all controllers/tools for music and productivity.
  • My favorite tv show is Seinfeld, and I've probably watched it a million times.

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

Comments