Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Published card view not showing filters?

Options
RWerner
RWerner
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

I'm using card view as an internal support ticket queue that the company can view. There are teams within the company and I want them to be able to quickly view their specific tickets without the other team tickets showing. Filters seem like the best solutions (there are other solutions but not as pretty) but when I publish the card view, my filters are not there? There is an option for the viewer to create a filter, but if the page is refreshed that filter is gone.

Can my filters carry over to the published card view? If yes, how? Is there a more elegant solution?

Comments

• Jason
    Jason Employee
    Options

Hi RWerner

You will need to share the filter so that it will be available to other users viewing the sheet, this included those viewing a published sheet. 

share filter.png

• codyhaight
    Options

I have a card view that is set to have a filter on by default.  Is it possible to Publish to the Web this card view with the filter set to be on by default? (e.g., only showing cards with check box not selected.)

This discussion has been closed.