Happy Graduation Day to our inaugural Overachievers! 🎓

Options
Alison Clancy
Alison Clancy Employee Admin
edited 12/21/22 in General Announcements

Please join me in congratulating our inaugural class of Overachievers, the Class of 2022, on graduating from the program!

These nine Can-Doers are true pioneers. They joined the program when it launched amongst the hardships of 2020. Not only did they ROCK it, they consistently represented the larger Smartsheet community in giving direct product feedback, speaking to our leadership teams, and carrying out our mission of empowering anyone, anywhere to achieve. They have made this program what it is today. I am so proud to know them!

Thank you @Tana Rucker, @Jenn Hilber, @Scott Gandolfe, @Rebecca Wilhelm, @Deanna Vandermeer, @Kelly Drake, @MCorbin, @Michael Fernandez and @taylorbrundage. 🎉

Overachievers are an elite group of customers who have a passion for achieving and helping others do the same. New Overachievers are selected on an annual basis to join the current class, and agree to a two-year membership. Once those two years have wrapped, participants transition into our Alumni program where they can stay connected with each other and with Team Smartsheet. Read more about the program here.

Want to hear some awesome news? The annual application process will be opening up this summer - stay tuned for more details to come. Congratulations again, Overachievers!

Comments

• Nick Burrus
    Nick Burrus ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you to all of you Overachievers! It's been fantastic to see how you all utilize Smartsheet for your processes and organizations. It's always intriguing to sit down and see how others are actually utilizing it.

Dr. St Nicholas Burrus DHA, PMP

I build Smartsheets for the US Government, State Government, and about a dozen of the US Fortune 100s.

• Melissa Boehl
    Melissa Boehl ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Congrats Everyone!! I hope to see everyone at Engage! I am flying in from North Carolina and cannot wait to visit Seattle and learn from all my fellow Smartsheet fanatics!!

Melissa Boehl

Smartsheet Architect | TurningPoint Energy