What am I doing wrong to receive this message?

I've checked the Blueprint/metadata everything matches up. Has anyone received this error and might have insight into what it could mean?

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Have you checked to see if there is anything not working as expected? I have had errors like that pop up before but everything was actually being created as it was supposed to be.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

• @Paul Newcome I got the Estimates vs Actual resolved, but the Summary Reporting isn't. I've tripled checked that everything in the Intake, the Metadata, and Summary Report all match up and same column types. The Project will provision, the data will load in the project's metadata sheet, but nothing pours into the Summary Report except the Job Name. It's so weird.

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I wonder if there might not be an issue on the back-end. Have you reached out to Support yet? I would be very curious to see what they have to say.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com