I've checked the Blueprint/metadata everything matches up. Has anyone received this error and might have insight into what it could mean?
Have you checked to see if there is anything not working as expected? I have had errors like that pop up before but everything was actually being created as it was supposed to be.
@Paul Newcome I got the Estimates vs Actual resolved, but the Summary Reporting isn't. I've tripled checked that everything in the Intake, the Metadata, and Summary Report all match up and same column types. The Project will provision, the data will load in the project's metadata sheet, but nothing pours into the Summary Report except the Job Name. It's so weird.
I wonder if there might not be an issue on the back-end. Have you reached out to Support yet? I would be very curious to see what they have to say.
Hello. Trying to make a quick attendance tracker for a meeting. I got conditional formatting to change the cell color when its checked vs unchecked. However I cannot seem to find a way to get the rule to apply to multiple columns on a per column basis. I need a way to copy what I have for column 3 and apply it to all…
Hey Smart Heads, I have another question about our beloved topic of formulas. Background: I have a autogerated column with row created date. In the file, rows are added in 2 ways: In bulk, by senior auditor Ad-hock by auditor I would like to diferentiate these two types of inflow. I came up with an idea of finding…
What I intended to do is super simple: bring two sheets into one Row Report and do a simple pie chart on the status field. -> Source Data: two sample sheets A&B have exactly same fields. and the status is a dropdown list with single value -> The roll up row report, only picked the status field from the two source sheets.…
Help shape the future of Smartsheet.
Share your ideas and feature requests.
©2023. All Rights Reserved Smartsheet Inc.