Power of Focus - Brent Wilson

Options
Arsineh
Arsineh Employee Admin
edited 04/24/24 in Show & Tell

I'm excited to introduce you to @Brent Wilson of Facilityy Professional Services Inc., and a man of many areas of expertise. On the topic, Brent says, "At one time in my career, I was ultimately responsible if a washroom had no toilet paper in Montreal while concurrently designing, permitting and constructing a $60 million dollar facility in British Columbia. So [my ares of expertise fall] between those two extremes."

Here's what he had to say about how he utilizes his Power of Focus and Smartsheet to amplify the work he does.

"How do you use Smartsheet at work? 

I use Smartsheet really to manage the chaos. I was brought in to assist an organization with project management needs, using it for budget and delivery tracking. I like Smartsheet because it is quick to develop and can provide instant ROI.

Describe a time when you utilized your power and Smartsheet to succeed at work?

In a previous role, I managed a 5 million dollar construction project using Smartsheet. I described it under my old login HERE.

I believe in working Smarter, not Harder

Is your power something you intuited or something you learned? 

I have been managing multiple projects and programs for 16+ years. Sound reliable systems are critical. As my roles change so do the demands on my systems which is why Smartsheet is great as it can adapt

Has there ever been a time when you needed to flex your power to accomplish something? 

Everyday... It is part of my job, and it is why I can do what I do.. managing multiple "chainsaws" in the air

Fill in the blank: I feel most in my power when I _______.

Cross stuff off my list at a record pace. Or when someone says "How do you do all of that?"

Tags: