Iferror(vlookup) not pulling all data from a cell.
I am using the Iferror(vlookup) function to track my teams inspections. Recently, I changed the form to have multiple locations, and since then the iferror(vlookup) is not pulling every locations date from the data set. Picture 1 is an example that pulls the data properly, picture 2 does not pull the data, and picture 3 shows the data set it is pulling from. I have tried switching the match type to false and still no change. I copy pasted the values in the data set sheet to ensure spelling is accurate as well.
Help Article Resources
Check out the Formula Handbook template!