Report will not allow me to choose one of my sheets

I'm trying to create a report for one of my sheets, but for some reason I cant select it! There is another sheet that has identical columns/permissions as the one that I want to use that I can select, but for some reason not the one I want. What could i be doing wrong?

Tags:

Best Answer

• Mike TV
    Mike TV ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@Wolfram29

Some times you need to refresh the site for newly created sheets to be visible to reports and dashboards. It's dumb but if you've had SmartSheet up for awhile and the sheet you're trying to build a report off of was recently created where you're currently at might not see it without a refresh.

Another possibility is that the sheet you're looking for is in an area called "sheets" at the top of your workspace/folder list. Check there for it as well.

Answers

• Mike TV
    Mike TV ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@Wolfram29

Some times you need to refresh the site for newly created sheets to be visible to reports and dashboards. It's dumb but if you've had SmartSheet up for awhile and the sheet you're trying to build a report off of was recently created where you're currently at might not see it without a refresh.

Another possibility is that the sheet you're looking for is in an area called "sheets" at the top of your workspace/folder list. Check there for it as well.