Problems with Sumif formula

Options

Hi, I'm trying to work out what's wrong with this formula. Any help appreciated. Thanks

=SUMIF({Plan Metrics Range 2},(HAS(@CELL),[Work Stream Members]@row),{Plan Metrics Range 1})

Plan Metrics Range 2 is a column in a calculations sheet which has a list of team members across multiple teams (contact list)

Work Stream Members is a list (contact list) of people in a particular team

Plan Metrics Range 1 is a column in the calculations sheet which has calculated how many red status tasks there are for each individual in the project plan

Tags:

Answers

• Dan W
    Dan W ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What is the goal for this formula?

• dan_ley_77
    Options

Ultimately, it is to feed a metric on a dashboard. To manage the number of links on any sheet, I've got a calculations sheet which is pointed at the programme plan to determine how many red, amber, green tasks there are per person and various other queries. The formula I'm trying to fix is on a work stream metrics sheet, where I've listed the names of the team members and want to be able to provide info just for those individuals

• Dan W
    Dan W ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sorry I wasn't clear, rather what is the goal as it concerns the sheet. Please explain the function you would like the formula to have. What you are trying to sum and the conditions.

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!