Multiple workflows in one sheet

Options

Hey all,

I currently have a source sheet with information regarding students in our organization's program. The first image is a screenshot of the source sheet with each student as a row. The workflows I have created are meant to add each student to a sheet that corresponds with the grade and CC lead as each lead has a metric sheet of their Elementary/Middle School and High School students.

The second screenshot are a few of the workflows that I have created; as mentioned above the main conditions for sending a row to specific sheet are CC lead and grade. For some reason, the only workflow that is working is Raquel HS students. It was the last workflow I created so I am not sure if the order of creation has an effect on which flows are run.

Any help is appreciated!

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Kishan Naik RA

I hope you're well and safe!

Can you maybe share some more screenshots of the workflows? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help.

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• che.rabajante
    che.rabajante ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Kishan Naik RA

You need to add conditional path on this

You can create one workflow for Grade/CC Lead and send to specific sheet with conditions.

Hope this helps.

thanks

• Kishan Naik RA
    Options

Hi Andree, sorry I thought I had included a pic of some of the workflows! Here is a screenshot with a few of the different workflows. I included 2 workflows for Raquel to show the conditions I have set for to differentiate between ES/MS and HS students and then included the ES/MS workflow for George to show the differentiation between CC Lead.

The last step for all the workflows that I could not fit in the screenshot is the Copy row to sheet where each workflow has its own distinct sheet to copy into.

Let me know if I can provide any other info!

• Ella
    Ella ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Kishan Naik RA your trigger for Rachel HS is different compared to the other workflows. It looks like you need "when rows are added or changed" for all.

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!