Open up an answered question again |what about flagging

Hi,

I already set a question "answered" and recognized that I have another question afterwards.

Is it possible to open up this question again or should I make a new question.

What is the sense of the flag?

kind regards Joerg

Best Answer

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

When someone comments on a post, everyone else that has commented gets a notification (unless they have been unsubscribed) that a new comment has been made. It doesn't necessarily say that the original post had already been answered. The notification only includes the title of the thread and does not include who originally started it or the status.

I personally check all of them when I can. I do get quite a few at times and may miss some, but I do try to check them all.

As for your question on the other thread... Feel free to post a link to it, and I will check it out when I am able.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

You should be able to still comment on the post.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

10xViz.com

• Hi Paul, yes, it is possible but I guess no one will take the new request serious because it is already tagged as answered - right?! Would you care about my last question concerning "formula building up lead scorecard"? You started answering it today. Thank you.

Question was: Is it also possible to collect values from a multi dropdown as following

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

When someone comments on a post, everyone else that has commented gets a notification (unless they have been unsubscribed) that a new comment has been made. It doesn't necessarily say that the original post had already been answered. The notification only includes the title of the thread and does not include who originally started it or the status.

I personally check all of them when I can. I do get quite a few at times and may miss some, but I do try to check them all.

As for your question on the other thread... Feel free to post a link to it, and I will check it out when I am able.

10xViz.com