Possible to do peak breaks inside widgets on dashboards / PDF / page break problem with widgets

PDF / page break problem with widgets

Hey everybody,

If i create a PDF from a dashboard, which includes a quite long field of text embedded with a report widget, the text gets cut randomly in the middle of the text, at the point where the next A4 page starts in the same PDF. ( of course only in a dashboard which fills several A4 pages of a PDF. Is there a way to costumize this, or the to tell the dashboard where to start with the new A4 page? Or to make a page break?

Thanks everybody for your help

greets from Berlin

T

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

There is not. The only thing you can do is resize widgets and keep testing until you get them where you want them. I have had to create a duplicate dashboard in the past and leave a "shortcut". The duplicate dashboard has the widgets resized accordingly but isn't as visually appealing as the first dashboard for the live viewers.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com