Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Smartsheet Asian Server

Dennis A. Garcia
Dennis A. Garcia ✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Hi Smartsheet team,

Is it possible for you guys to provide server in asia? Smartsheet takes longer to load here in the Philippines. 

Thanks,

Dennis

Comments

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Dennis

interesting you say that because we have clients with colleagues in the Far East and the issues of speed and access are more to do with the equipment being used, Browser and Broadband speed, if we exclude issues some experience in parts of china which are more .Gov related. 

I'm sure the guys at Smartsheet HQ will let you know if they have plans for Servers in Asia? It could potentially help with sites in Europe too, but we seem to be "managing" very nicely with things as they are? 

Good question though, as we are seeing big Growth in the Far East, Australia and New Zealand these last few months. 

Richardr

• Hi Dennis—

We currently don't have a method of providing servers in Asia and aren't able to disclose information on whether or not we will be extending servers to Asia or other territories.

• Hi Sir Dennis Garcia,

Im Senando Benig Jr. also an smartsheet user in Philippines specifically in Makati,

May i know what is your company? because i don't here any company uses smartsheet except my company.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.