In Reports, why is group name header inconsistently different from sheet name?

Frank Falco
Frank Falco ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 09/13/22 in Smartsheet Basics

I have a number of sheets in a report and the names are not showing correctly when grouped.

When I check the properties for the sheet it is correct but does not show correctly when grouped.

The sheets were copied as part of a folder Save As New... and renamed. from Bus Risk Register.

Is there a fix for this?

✅Did my post help answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

Tags:

Best Answer

• Frank Falco
    Frank Falco ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Seems to have resolved itself. I checked on three different browsers yesterday and it behaved the same way.

✅Did my post help answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

Answers

• Frank Falco
    Frank Falco ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Seems to have resolved itself. I checked on three different browsers yesterday and it behaved the same way.