view multiple projects in calendar view

I have a Pro plan. I have multiple projects (one sheet per Project) all of which have multiple timed activities that I can track via Gantt View or calendar. Is it possible to then view all projects (or selected projects) in one calendar - so that we can see all the multiple things happening on the same day?

I am new to Smartsheet and a bit confused with terminology - eg. sheets/projects (I take those are the same thing), then workspace and report. I tried to create a Report and then add all my project sheets to it, but it told me I can only have one sheet per report on the pro plan. If this is the case, is there some other way to view multiple project activities in one calendar or is the only way to do this to upgrade to higher plan? (which would be frustrating)

Any advice appreciated.

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @dizzy_brain

I hope you're well and safe!

Unfortunately, that is a limit in the Pro Plan, and to reference multiple sheets in a Report, you'd need to upgrade to Business.

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• dizzy_brain
    dizzy_brain ✭✭✭

Thanks for your reply. I was hoping there was some way around it, without having to upgrade, given that im already paying for smart sheet and that we are a small research group in an academic lab...unable to spend loads of money on project management tools. It is rather disappointing to see this option not available on Pro plan, given that is it something really basic i.e. show multiple projects activities on one calendar.