Pull Date from Separate Sheet That Matches 2 Row Criteria

Options

So the company I work for has a system of T-Minus dates based on round (easier to understand with screenshot below), since we have repeating tasks round over round. This system really confuses people and it's a PITA to have to constantly look up dates based on these criteria. I have a feeling this is a fairly simple formula for someone familiar with it, but my experience is fairly limited.

Basically, I'd like to input a formula in the Baseline Start Column that will pull info from another sheet based on the Round and T-Minus Start columns.

I've created two separate sheets, one for start and one for finish, so I assume both formulas will effectively be the same. I just want the formula to find the matching Round row and T-Minus Column and pull the correct date for me. In this instance, Round 1 (RD01) and T-38 should return 4/14/22

I'm not sure if I should be using MATCH or COLLECT within INDEX. I've never used any of these before and I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around how to accomplish this.

Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!