Date showing strange format with Time and Zone

Hi, anyone else getting this strange outcome of format for a few days now?

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @Ted Hassanein

I checked in with our Support team about this; they confirmed that they received reports from specific customers where cell-linked dates were showing up in ISO format (including linked on a Dashboard).

They implemented a fix and resolved the issue as of yesterday. Please fully log out and log back in to Smartsheet to see if this updates your Dashboard!

Thank you,

Genevieve

• Hi @Genevieve P. unfortunately not, the situation is also impacting Dashboards we show our external customers. We raised a support ticket and we have not heard back. Do you know if we can raise this priority given business impact?

See another project example.

• Genevieve P.

Hi @Ted Hassanein

If this Dashboard and Sheet are provisioned through Control Center, I would try using 'Update Reporting' to force a refresh of these affected items.

Should this still not help, please continue to follow-up with Support. They will be able to troubleshoot this with you in a private channel where you can share sensitive data, such as the source sheet link and full screen captures.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Thanks @Genevieve P. !

Question: is an Update Reporting in Control Center business impact and recommended after hours?

• Genevieve P.

Hi @Ted Hassanein

You can run this during business hours (although it may be faster after-hours).

If this still hasn't resolved the issue, you'll need to work with Support directly, filling out information in this form so they can potentially do a back-end refresh as well.

If you have a current Support ticket number open, please let me know what it is and I can check in on this for you.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Thanks @Genevieve P. for your help on this. Unfortunately the Reporting Update did not work so we are going in one by one to change link and reset.

Thank you!