Date showing strange format with Time and Zone

Hi, anyone else getting this strange outcome of format for a few days now?

Answers

• Hi @Ted Hassanein

I checked in with our Support team about this; they confirmed that they received reports from specific customers where cell-linked dates were showing up in ISO format (including linked on a Dashboard).

They implemented a fix and resolved the issue as of yesterday. Please fully log out and log back in to Smartsheet to see if this updates your Dashboard!

Thank you,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Hi @Genevieve P. unfortunately not, the situation is also impacting Dashboards we show our external customers. We raised a support ticket and we have not heard back. Do you know if we can raise this priority given business impact?

See another project example.

• Hi @Ted Hassanein

If this Dashboard and Sheet are provisioned through Control Center, I would try using 'Update Reporting' to force a refresh of these affected items.

Should this still not help, please continue to follow-up with Support. They will be able to troubleshoot this with you in a private channel where you can share sensitive data, such as the source sheet link and full screen captures.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Thanks @Genevieve P. !

Question: is an Update Reporting in Control Center business impact and recommended after hours?

• Hi @Ted Hassanein

You can run this during business hours (although it may be faster after-hours).

If this still hasn't resolved the issue, you'll need to work with Support directly, filling out information in this form so they can potentially do a back-end refresh as well.

If you have a current Support ticket number open, please let me know what it is and I can check in on this for you.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Thanks @Genevieve P. for your help on this. Unfortunately the Reporting Update did not work so we are going in one by one to change link and reset.

Thank you!