Congratulations to the ENGAGE Template Contest Winners! 🎉

Options
Alison Clancy
Alison Clancy Employee Admin
edited 01/27/23 in General Announcements

We wanted to give a special congratulations to the just announced winners of the ENGAGE 2022 Template Contest, your fellow Community Members and a few Overachievers! (Alison Note: We are not surprised by this at all.)

During ENGAGE, Smartsheet put on a contest looking for one standout solution within each of these common patterns of work: Project & processes, requests, team & resources, and list management.

Each of these winners now have their Templates featured in the Smartsheet Template Gallery, ready for you to download, as well as their own Community badge and tickets to next year's ENGAGE. Go team!

Project & Process Management

@Aaron Manley & Tanner Owens (@TWO21), Williams

Quantity-based Earned Value Story

“We have a much more accurate view of what was actually accomplished in a day or week for a given project because we’re tracking based on quantity.“

Request Management

@Sparkle Grueso, Sodexo

Team Travel Management Story

“Each person using this solution probably saves at least 30 minutes a week because there’s no more need to draft emails and wait for approval responses.“

Team & Resource Management

Melanie Corbin (@MCorbin), MedPOINT (Overachiever Alumni)

Team PTO Management Story

“We have gained a complete picture of what’s going on internally—it has become very easy to spot team shortages for a particular project.”

List Management

Julie Silverio (@juliesilverio), Xencor

Individual Task Management Story

“I can easily filter at-risk tasks, prioritize and visualize my progress which has saved around 10% of my day.”

Bonus Winner

Tomasz Kowalski (@kowal), Delivery Hero (Overachiever)

Pop Quiz Story

“It was such a success in our department that it has been replicated in others and used to entertain & integrate employees.”

Please join me in giving these folks a HUGE Community-sized congrats!

Comments