Pack Copy / Design Brief

Options

My company produces items that hold multiple components within point of purchase packaging, and therefore we need to use a very detailed pack copy template to our design team (including ingredients/ nutritional data for 3-4 products). While we transition over to Smartsheet, I'm keen to understand if anyone has found a specific template for this artworking purpose they found particularly user friendly, that I could edit for our bespoke needs?

We're just getting to grips with the interface and so I've tried searching for Pack Copy/ Design Briefs/ Marketing Copy but not had much luck as yet in finding a functional base format.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated,

Tags:

Answers

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator
    Options

Hi @H.Davies ,

In researching in the Solution Center, I found "Event Packing List" could be a suitable template for your purposes or at least a good start to develop your own solution.

Depending on how your current environment is designed, you could possibly also consider importing some of your data to create new sheets.

If you'd need to create a more customized solution, there are additional training resources to help you learn and implement the product:

- Help Videos

- Live and Recorded Webinars

I hope that this can be of help.

Cheers!

Julio