Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Resource management..... what is your idea?

Hi,

I turned of resource management, i don't know how you guys see this working the way you implemented this. Sure the idea of one view is logical but my people work different hours, some 4 days 9 hours, some 3 days 8, etc.  

I tryed to make it work but it is just not possible without allot of extra steps. 

If you have a way to make this work (because i can't imagine all people at smartsheet work 5 x 8) please let me know.

If not, then don't call it resource management, call it company overview or something else. 

Greetings Gijs

Comments

• Hi Gijs,

It sounds like you have a few ideas on how you'd like to make resource management work for you.

I'd recommend submitting your thoughts to our Product team directly with the Product Enhancement Request form under Quick links to the right. Provide them with your pain points and use cases.

• Hi Gijs,

This is a real "thing" because as you said, not everybody is working 5x8. Resource Management is not as flexibel as you want it to, but the solution to let it work in the current SmartSheet environment is not found untill now.

• Hi, 

We're experiencing the same shortcoming of this "Resource Management" Feature.  Wondering if anyone has found a workaround to this yet? 

This discussion has been closed.