Nested Formula

Hello Smartees,

I have the following formula pulled from some columns. The focus is on the "Reorder Status"

The Reorder Status is displaying "OK" even when the "Minimum Par Level/Reorder Level" and/or the Max Par level are blanked. I want the formula to display "Par Level Entry Error(s)" if both par levels or one of the par levels is blank. If "Current Stock Quantity Total" is blank, I want the "Reorder Status" to be Blank

Any help would be grateful

Answers

• Kelly Moore
    Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @Vinton Douglas

Here you go

=IF(OR([Minimum Par Level/Reorder Level]@row = "", [Max Par level]@row = ""), "", IF([Current Stock Quantity Total]@row > [Max Par level]@row, "OVERSTOCKED", IF([Current Stock Quantity Total]@row < [Minimum Par Level/Reorder Level]@row, "REORDER NEEDED", "OK")))

Does this work for you?

Kelly

• Hi Kelly,

Thanks so much. This is is working very good. Would you be able to tweak the formulla so that it displays "Par Level Entry Error(s)" if both par levels or one of the par levels is blank?

• Kelly Moore
    Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 01/22/23

Hey Vinton

Oops, sorry. I forgot you had asked for that. To tweak the formula, we just need to replace the response of blank, as I have it currently directed in your formula. You can fill in whatever you desire between the two quote marks. I also added the blank if the Current Stock Quantity is blank.

=IF(OR([Minimum Par Level/Reorder Level]@row = "", [Max Par level]@row = ""), "Par Level Entry Error(s)", IF([Current Stock Quantity Total]@row="", "", IF([Current Stock Quantity Total]@row > [Max Par level]@row, "OVERSTOCKED", IF([Current Stock Quantity Total]@row < [Minimum Par Level/Reorder Level]@row, "REORDER NEEDED", "OK"))))

Kelly