Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Printing Calendar by proper months

Janet Perez
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

I'm trying to print a 5 month calendar by proper months.  I keep getting months overlapping on a page. Is there a way to keep each month separate on each page of a print out?

Comments

• The calendar can be a little finicky when printing, you could try reducing the length of your selected date range or switch to portrait view. It is going to be hard to get the printed calendar exactly how you want to see it. 

• Andrew Le
    Andrew Le
    edited 08/05/16

I have a similar problem. I want to print so that each month is on it's own page. While I can play with the date ranges, the header of the document will still display all dates reflected on the calendar. 

e.g. 

If I select 08/01/16 through 08/30/16, the page header will say July through September because the calendar itself captures the end of July and beginning of Septmber. 

Is there any fix for this? 

• Has anyone found a solution to this??? seems very basic when it comes to printing calendars

This discussion has been closed.