Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

new Notifications

Options
billing10428
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

i have added a new Notfication when a row is added i should get an email right away i tested a few times i added new row and saved it but i have not gotten any emails about the notfication 

anybody knows why ?

Comments

• Eileen Reeve
    Options

Is it possible to disable inserting rowa for a particular sheet even though other edit functions are enabled? we have some hidden columns in our project sheet that have values that are used in reports.  when a row is inserted instead of copied and pasted, the content of these hidden columns is not copied across and therefore these rows do not show up in the reports.  I have no way of stopping the end users from inserting rows currently but would like to either:

1. give them a warning when they try to insert a row instead of copy and paste for this particular sheet

OR

2. just disable the insert row function for this particular sheet.

Any ideas would be much appreciated,

Thanks,

• Preston
    Preston ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ensure you have notifications turned on for your own changes, otherwise you will need to have other people make changes to see if the notification is working as intended.

2017-03-28 07_44_24-Active Projects - Smartsheet.com_.jpg

This discussion has been closed.