How to access columns after duplicating a form that didn't include them

Options

My worksheet has 10 columns. My form uses 8. I duplicated the form and I have ready access to the 8 columns in the form but I need all 10 now. I don't know how to pull the additional 2 from the sheet. Any advice?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Carol,

When you’re in the Form Builder, you should see the available columns on the left. You can drag and drop them where you want them added in the form.

Make sense?

Did that work?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi Carol,

If you want a visual for what Andrée is describing, you can view this in our Help Center in the Video and image, here!

If this hasn't helped, please post a screen capture of your sheet & the 10 columns, as well as what you see under the Field section of the Form Builder (but block out any sensitive data).

Thanks!

Genevieve