Auto Project Provisioning with Control Center

Jason Duryea
Jason Duryea ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

We have Control Center setup in our solution for managing IT Projects. Currently, we can manually provision a project through Control Center. How do we setup Control Center to automatically provision projects based on specific criteria?

Best Answer

• Jason Duryea
    Jason Duryea ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

I started building the checkbox field to evaluate to true with an IF statement. However, I couldn’t figure out where to enable auto provisioning and couldn’t find anything in the help site about it either.

I work out the criteria for the trigger field and contact support to enable the feature once we’re ready. Thanks for your insight on this. Provisioning isn’t a lot of work for us, but it would be one less thing to do on each project that comes through.

Answers

• Hi @Jason Duryea,

To automatically provision projects in Control Center, you may be able to use a checkbox trigger and a formula to automate the checks based off of specified criteria but you would need to have "Auto Approval" enabled for your program, as this doesn't appear to be something that's turned on by default. This tool sets up a rule that when a row on the Intake Sheet meets the criteria of the rule, the project is automatically provisioned.

I recommend reaching out to the Support Team to see if this is something they can turn on for you on the backend.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Ben

• Jason Duryea
    Jason Duryea ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

I started building the checkbox field to evaluate to true with an IF statement. However, I couldn’t figure out where to enable auto provisioning and couldn’t find anything in the help site about it either.

I work out the criteria for the trigger field and contact support to enable the feature once we’re ready. Thanks for your insight on this. Provisioning isn’t a lot of work for us, but it would be one less thing to do on each project that comes through.