CAPA - Industry Standards (benchmarking)

Joely Kremer
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

I am in the Medical Device industry. I am looking for some bench marking information around what  a well rounded CAPA system Metric should look like. 

For example: What is the typical percentage of CAPA types in your CAPA System. For example: Random numbers here:

78% Corrective

14% Preventive

7% Internal Audit Corrections 

0% Internal Audit Preventive 

Is this typical of the Medical Device industry? or Pharma? Does this sound right?

Comments

• Alejandra
    Alejandra Employee

Hi Joely,

If you don’t get a response from other community members on this, you could visit our consultants page to see if there are consultants who have worked with other customers in the medical device industry. Here is a link to our consultants page: https://www.smartsheet.com/consulting

• Hi @Joely Kremer

The new Healthcare Community Group is now live! This group is a space for all things Healthcare and your question sounds like a great use of a discussion post in the group. I encourage you to ask questions, share use cases and collaborate with others in your industry. We also have some exciting healthcare-related updates being announced in the Healthcare Community Group very shortly.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the new group!

-Brianne

Brianne Laird, Sponsorships & Brand Activations Program Manager