Email address blank in DocuSign

Andrea Westrich
Andrea Westrich ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

We have 32 sheets within Smartsheet that we need to map to DocuSign with the same DocuSign template to get a signature for our subs. All 32 sheets were created from the same template. We have added a new column to all the sheets after they were created, but this is the same in all of them.

On the first 7 sheets, everything worked great. On the remaining 25, when I send a draft to DocuSign to review, it does not pull in the email address.

I have done the basic troubleshooting and I can assure you that I am choosing the correct column and that row has a valid email address. I have successfully mapped 144 sheets to DocuSign so I am very familiar with the process and these 25 are the only ones that don't work.

Has anyone encountered this issue or does anyone have ideas as to what is going wrong?

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @Andrea Westrich

I know you're quite fluent in mapping DocuSign and Smartsheet so it doesn't sound like this is expected behaviour. I checked in with our Support team and they noted you already submitted a ticket and it's being reviewed by escalations. I would suggest waiting for their response as they will be able to troubleshoot with you through a private channel where you can share screen captures or a screen recording.

Thank you!

Genevieve