Can Bridge work with Control Center?

Amy Platt
Amy Platt ✭✭✭
edited 09/11/23 in Add Ons and Integrations

Hello

We have a blueprint in Control Center that includes a project plan. I want to leverage the Bridge automation to Expose Last Row Comment in the project plan. Would this work if I integrated it to the template project plan and then automatically be included in to projects when provisioned? What I don't want to have to do is go into the Bridge integration and add the sheet ID for every project upon creation.

Thanks,

Amy

Tags:

Comments

• Diana Yeh
    Diana Yeh Employee

Hi @Amy Platt ,

Great question. Right now, Bridge does not automatically integrate with your control center blueprint. So, you're right, you'd need to build a separate Bridge workflow per project plan that you create. Though, to quicken this process currently, there is a template in the Bridge solution center that you can use!

The Bridge team is always working on improvements to its features and integrating more closely with Smartsheet and Control Center is definitely something that we're looking at. For specific feedback or enhancements, please feel free to submit this enhancement request form to help our teams prioritize our features for development.

Best,

Diana