Return Current Month

Options

Hi I am trying to pull specific data from a Column when its end date field = current month.

I have gotten this far. =COUNTIF(EndDate:EndDate, IFERROR(MONTH(@cell), 0) = 11, IF(ASite:ASite, 1)) I am getting an incorrect argument error.

Here is what I am trying to do countif a cell in Column Asite is checked=1, and if the date in the cell of EndDate Column = the current month. Right now I was just using Nov or 11 instead of current month

Best Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    edited 11/17/21 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @MCSCOO

It looks like you just need the COUNTIFS function, plural! With the S you can go right into the second column reference and second criteria.

Try this:

=COUNTIFS(EndDate:EndDate, IFERROR(MONTH(@cell), 0) = 11, ASite:ASite, 1)

Then if you're looking for the current month, you can use the TODAY function, like so:

=COUNTIFS(EndDate:EndDate, IFERROR(MONTH(@cell), 0) = MONTH(TODAY()), ASite:ASite, 1)

Cheers,

Genevieve

• MCSCOO
    MCSCOO
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank You, This worked thank you so much !!

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    edited 11/17/21 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @MCSCOO

It looks like you just need the COUNTIFS function, plural! With the S you can go right into the second column reference and second criteria.

Try this:

=COUNTIFS(EndDate:EndDate, IFERROR(MONTH(@cell), 0) = 11, ASite:ASite, 1)

Then if you're looking for the current month, you can use the TODAY function, like so:

=COUNTIFS(EndDate:EndDate, IFERROR(MONTH(@cell), 0) = MONTH(TODAY()), ASite:ASite, 1)

Cheers,

Genevieve

• MCSCOO
    MCSCOO
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank You, This worked thank you so much !!