How can i create different report sheet with respect to row selection

I have one main sheet where i have different countries' data. I want to create report for each country and just want to lock rows for specific country data. How it is possible to manage it from main sheet to different reports sheets.

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Waqar Ahmad

I hope you're well and safe!

It depends on your sheet's structure, but if it's split by Parent/Children, we could probably use a so-called helper column to identify each row by country and then filter on that in the report(s).

Make sense?

Can you maybe share some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help.

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Waqar Ahmad
    Waqar Ahmad ✭✭✭

Hi Andree,

I saw your response on  smart sheet community . Below is my sheet and this sheet have multiple countries' data. I want to create report sheet for each country separately to show relevant country manager to their data, and he should be not able to see other countries' data.

Is it possible to create report file with respect of countries wise, and I just update main sheet, on the other hand different countries sheets automatic update countries wise.

I have tried with filter but if we remove filter all data parents for all.

Looking forward to your support in this regard.