Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Log-In Starting Point

Options
Doug Heinrich
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

Is there a way to configure Smartsheet to bring me back to the same location is was when I last logged out of the program?

Comments

• Victor van R
    Victor van R ✭✭✭
    edited 10/04/15
    Options

Smartsheet should bring you back to where you left by default, I think. May it have to do with plugins or settings of your browser? 

• Travis
    Travis Employee
    Options

Victor is correct, you should brought to the last sheet you were in. Try this, open a sheet, log out then log back in. Are you brought to the same sheet? 

• Doug Heinrich
    Options

It does bring me back to the same sheet, but not the same location with-in that sheet. I have to scroll through 3,700 lines to get to the same spot.

• Travis
    Travis Employee
    Options

Gotcha! There isn't a way to be brought to the row you were working on, when you open the sheet but you can use the keyboard shortcut CTRL + G to bring up the Go To Row menu, type in the row number and click OK and you will be brought directly to that row. 

This discussion has been closed.