How to count 1 incident type with multiple scenarios based on ticket open days?

Slu069
Slu069
edited 05/09/24 in Formulas and Functions

Hello Smartsheet Community,

I have an IT incident report sheet created (shown in the attached picture) and a separate IT Ticket Metrics created.

In my IT ticket Metrics, I would like to count how many P0 tasks under priority has a ticket status with "Not Started", or "In Progress", or "With Customer", or "Returned" that have been there more than 2 days since the incident submit data.

I am thinking of using the countifs formulas but can not seem to get it to work. I would really appreciate it if anyone could charm in and provide some guidance. Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• Nick Korna
    Nick Korna ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Slu069,

You're on the right track with using the COUNTIFS formula. Something like this should do what you're after:

=COUNTIFS([Incident Submit Date]:[Incident Submit Date], <TODAY(-2), Priority:Priority, CONTAINS("P0", @cell), [Ticket Status]:[Ticket Status], OR(CONTAINS("In Progress", @cell), CONTAINS("Not Started", @cell), CONTAINS("With Customer", @cell), CONTAINS("Returned", @cell)))

Hopefully this helps, but if you've any problems/questions then just let us know!

Answers

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!