Support

Discussion List

• Why can a colaberator add a row and not a column
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I have colaberator that say they can add a row but can not add a column to a sheet...  Can this be done or is this a restriction?
    848 2
    Closed 848 views 2 comments Most recent by JamesR Archived 2015 Posts
  • Recurrent reminders
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Why after i put the actual date on a task before the "planned date",it keeps sending me the reminder for this task although i already did it. Also ,why after pluging an"actual start date " it doesnt update the all othe…
    11 1
    Closed 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • formula help with symbols added
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I have used a google form for time worked and synced it with smartsheet. I then have a column on my sheet to work out how many hours have been worked on a particular day using the information supplied on the entry from the google form. For…
    11 2
    Closed 11 views 2 comments Most recent by Irene Plant Archived 2015 Posts
  • Linking Sheets - Inbound link colors
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    We have a master project tracking sheet which links cells from several different project sheets. In general, when you link cells, a blue arrow will appear on the left side of the cell. I'm noticing that some of these cells have red arrows …
    182 1
    Closed 182 views 1 comment Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Gant Chart: Settings: How to dislplay DD.MM.YYYY?
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    How can I change the dates in the gant chart view Month Day Year to Day Month Year? Thank you FJ
    102 2
    Closed 102 views 2 comments Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • sorting problem
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    My Smartsheet keeps resetting to a seemingly random sort order each time I save. I've manually resorted the sheet using two criteria (the main column--Author--then another column--Title) but when I save and refresh, the sheet resets again.…
    52 2
    Closed 52 views 2 comments Most recent by Daryl Horrocks Archived 2015 Posts
  • Losing Data
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    One of the users of our sheet is randomly losing data he has entered, even after saving it.  I went throught the steps given under the FAQ, and that has not helped.  Also, his auto-save is set-up through his personal settings, and yet it i…
    144 4
    Closed 144 views 4 comments Most recent by Barb Ward Archived 2015 Posts
  • Day of the week formulas
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    How do I schedule repeating appointments on a specific day of the week; Ex: Every Mon at 10:00 First Tue of the Month at 09:00 I did not see the day of the week variable or formula. Thanks Alan Guggenheim
    13 1
    Closed 13 views 1 comment Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • How to merge the tasks from multiple sheets for a single user ?
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi   I am uding smartsheet to manage the opening of stores in several countries and I invite my internal staff with our franchisee's staff in a a sheet which is a Micro-Planing with 175 tasks to be executed for a neat store opening.   …
    81 1
    Closed 81 views 1 comment Most recent by Richard Rymill SBP Archived 2015 Posts
  • Resources for new users? Smartsheet has you covered.
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Smartsheet has a great (and hilarious) video that highlights the variety of resources out there for new users. It's 2 minutes and 40 seconds of wisdom. Help us get the word out by sharing on your social channels. 
    11 1
    Closed 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Journeyman Archived 2015 Posts