Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Is it possible to show/hide some box/columns on a form depending on the result of a dropdown selection?
Hi, I hope you're well and safe! Yes, there are.
Have a look here.
Would that work/help? I hope that helps! Be safe, and have a fantastic day! Best,Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD ✅ Did my comment(s) help/answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community and me by marking it - Insightful 💡- Vote Up ⬆️ - Awesome ❤️ - or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer! I appreciate it, thanks!
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.
We do not currently have the Calendar App. We manage multiple project plans across many workspaces and would like to provide leadership with a consolidated calendar view that displays only tollgate tasks across all projects for a given month, rather than all project tasks. Ideally, leadership should be able to view the…