I currently have a sheet in the following format:
Primary Owner | Secondary Owner | Group Title | Username | Access | Status |
|---|
Primary & Secondary Owner - contains names of owner
Group Title - group name of which users belong to
Username - user names
Access - checkbox column (default value is 'unchecked')
Status - dropdown list (Open, Complete). If 'Access' is unchecked, then default to 'Open'.
The current process is for either primary/secondary owners to checkmark the 'Access' column for users that do belong in the specified group. If they don't, then they are left unchecked. However, I realized this is tedious to checkmark each box for each user.
So, I want to simplify it. The idea is instead to just checkmark one row per group that would then checkmark all of those users under the same 'Group Title'. This would be great so that way when the owner's view the sheet in a Dynamic View, they only need to checkmark one row per group.