Goal: Power Automate to update SmartSheet Row with "In Revision" Status when selecting "Reject" for my "Wait and Approve" workflow
I have a Power Automate approval workflow that is triggered when a Smartsheet row is updated. The approval process works correctly, but I'm trying to handle the Rejected outcome.
When an approver selects Reject, I need the corresponding Smartsheet row's Status column to be changed from "Fully Approved" back to "In Revision".
The challenge is that the Smartsheet trigger ("When a sheet is updated") only provides the Sheet ID, and the Get a sheet data (dynamic schema) action returns the column data but does not expose the Smartsheet Row ID required to update the row or add a discussion.
As a workaround, I was going to try and use "Add discussion to Row", and use that as a trigger to change the status in smartsheet, but I am running into similar challenges.
I also tried using an HTTP action, but at this point, I am still learning and it has been a challenge.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, thank you much!