Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Software Developers are the worst at testing, no matter how good they are in their job. That's a universal tech rule.
They do have beta testing groups as well as an Early Adopter Program. While they may not send every feature / update through these programs, the programs do exist.
If you have specific feedback, you can browse the "Product Ideas" tab at the top of this page. If your suggestion has already been submitted, you can add your vote to it. If it has not yet been submitted, feel free to submit it yourself to let Smartsheet know there is an interest in your idea.
I do not have access to my account. After "too many attempts" it locked me out, but it had been over 12 hours since my last attempt. I cannot use the reset email because my company has been bought since we first acquired an account and that email no longer receives messages. WHAT AM I TO DO?
I paid to upgrade my account and smartsheet is still showing that I have to upgrade my account.
Hello support team, we should contact you to reactivate the account for tobias.schillo@dvgw.de. Thanks and best regards Sonja