Auto-generated daily Sheets (compiled from Grids fed by Forms) that have worked seamlessly since 2023 are now for the last 3 days being sent either with non-updated information or as blank reports. The reports will update when I open them.
They are all created with formulas (they are not Smartsheet's Reports due to formatting and complexity). I have not had to touch them for years.
Smartsheet's AI suggests auto-updates could be interrupted because someone is leaving the sheet open (I am the only one with access to the sheets - all entries are fed via forms), or a form is left open (no way to track that many form users).
AI stated I need to manually open each report prior to its auto-send, but I have dozens of them, with send times from 4 a.m. to 9 a.m. (3:30 a.m. start is a hard no).
It's strange because the systems are different for about 8 different departments, not related to each other; however, at least 3 (unrelated) systems have been impacted, starting this week. Any ideas what could be happening?