Hi Smartsheet Community,
I recently created a form for our Accounts Payable team to support new vendor setup requests. The previous process was very manual, so we implemented a Smartsheet form as part of an effort to improve efficiency while also strengthening controls around vendor information.
Effective immediately, Accounts Payable will be the only department with direct access to vendor setup documentation and related banking or tax information. This change is intended to improve security, enhance compliance, and better protect sensitive vendor data.
Since I originally created the form, I currently have visibility into the submitted information. Is there a way to transfer ownership of the form or otherwise configure it so that only the Accounts Payable team can access the form submissions and data, while still allowing the form to remain active? Or would AP need to recreate the form under their own account?
Thank you for any guidance you can provide.