Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Is there a way to create a folder in an attachments tab? We have versions of image files we want to see but would like to be able to create a folder for 'old photos' or something like that within the attachments tab to help sort/seg the attachments.
Hi John,
There currently isn't a way to create folders in the attachments tab. When you have a moment, submit a Product Enhancement Request using the form under Quick links on the right of the Community site to let our Product team know you'd like to have this functionality in a future version of Smartsheet.
There was a feature request added in 2016 for this - which received 100% positive comments - wonder why it wasn't created.. I searched for it (because I kind-of need it) and found these threads - a the moment I run a separate file system as I can have up to 150 files over 7 folders associated with each 'line' it would be way too messy in smartsheet..
Agreed. This would be a very helpful feature.
Hi there, I'm following up on this comment regarding the ability to create subfolders under attachments. Has there been any progress on this request?
Can you send someone in your company view only access to a smartsheet sheet who does not have a smartsheet license? I need to send a coworker view only access to a comms plan I created in smartsheet.
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…