Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I need to send out a form with default values and a corresponding field for the person receiving the form to fill out. I do not want to receiving person to be able to see the sheet the form was created from. Once the receiving person fills out the field I want them to send it back to me so their entered data will stored in my sheet so I can compare it with all my default values.
Hi,
Two options as i see it.
I hope this helps you!
Best,
Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant / Get Done
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.
We do not currently have the Calendar App. We manage multiple project plans across many workspaces and would like to provide leadership with a consolidated calendar view that displays only tollgate tasks across all projects for a given month, rather than all project tasks. Ideally, leadership should be able to view the…
has anyon encountered the below issue when opening the worksheets. for a user that has an active business license Form Name: Ajax FormAction: fa_getLicensing ServerStatus: False ServerStatusText: Critical Exception errorCode: 48