Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hello!
I am using a web form to have people submit nominations for an award. The submission process has a due date so I will need to disable the webform at a certain point. Is it possible to customize the "deactivated" message from Smartsheet?
Thank you!
Hi Sarah,
A possible workaround could be to change the headline of the form to indicate that it's not possible to submit any more nominations. Would that work?
I hope this helps you!
Best,
Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant / Get Done
I was looking for the same information.
Would like to be able to add custom messages such as :
Under Maintenance
Coming Soon
Marlana Kalinowski
Hello, When attempting to create a pie chart using sheet summary, the option is no longer there. Is there a work around? Unable to select Sheet Summary.
Smartsheet does not currently support publishing a calendar view from a report (portfolio report) directly to Outlook. The iCal publishing feature is only available for individual sheets, not reports. For my use case, I have many project plans and would like to surface tollgate review dates in a single Outlook calendar…
When I duplicate a form, Heading fields are dropped from the conditional logic in the copy. In the original, a dropdown's "then show the following fields" list includes two Headings. In the duplicate, the condition and the other fields carry over, but the Headings are missing. Screenshots of both are attached. Has anyone…