Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
We've set up a new webform that requires an attachment to be included. The attachment gets uploaded and shows on the Smartsheet but the email notification that is received doesn't have that attachment. I've doublechecked the notification settings and it does show that the attachment should be included in the notification. Is there something else that I'm missing?
A SmartSheet E-Mail Notification doesn't include an attachment to the E-Mail itself. Within the body of the E-Mail, a link to the attachment is included. Please see an example of an E-Mail Notification that I received from an Employee who submitted this photo via web form. When clicking on the Attachment's link, your preferred or default web browser will open a new window or tab with the attachment.
My notification is not including the link for the attachment. Not sure what I'm doing incorrectly. 'Include' attachments is checked under Delivery Setting.
I have this same issue, were you able to resolve it?
Hi Derek,
How is your notification triggered? If the attachment doesn't trigger it, then it will not be included in the notification. Also, it's only the attachment(s) that triggered the notification that will be included.
I hope this helps you!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.
We do not currently have the Calendar App. We manage multiple project plans across many workspaces and would like to provide leadership with a consolidated calendar view that displays only tollgate tasks across all projects for a given month, rather than all project tasks. Ideally, leadership should be able to view the…