Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I'm starting using the mobile app and I can't find my forms. Is there a way I can do this? I have multiple users who need to view the forms off mobile; am I missing something?
Veronica
Hi Veronica,
Please see attached link/screenshot.
https://www.smartsheet.com/blog/easily-access-mobile-forms-quickly-collect-data-anywhere
I hope this helps you!
Best,
Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant / Get Done
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.
We do not currently have the Calendar App. We manage multiple project plans across many workspaces and would like to provide leadership with a consolidated calendar view that displays only tollgate tasks across all projects for a given month, rather than all project tasks. Ideally, leadership should be able to view the…
has anyon encountered the below issue when opening the worksheets. for a user that has an active business license Form Name: Ajax FormAction: fa_getLicensing ServerStatus: False ServerStatusText: Critical Exception errorCode: 48